10.23.2007

The next leader of the world...

I apologize. After thinking long and hard, one night, while I was sleeping... or maybe it was the tuna sandwich I had before bed... anyway, I've decided to decline my nomination for the presidency due to the revelation that I could save the world with a My Pretty Pony brigade much more efficiently than I could while dozing off in the Oval Office. Thunder tends to agree, and while I tried to pass the offer to him, he decided much more quickly than I that sleeping and eating were a much better catalyst to world peace, right where he is now. So we both decided to pass the nomination to office on to Zonkers the cat, who has all the time in the world to do whatever strikes her fancy. We told Zonkers that there was an endless supply of lint balls in DC to occupy her during the long term in office. She whole heartedly stepped up to the task!

4 comments:

Sarlacc-Pitt said...

First off... LOL!

I apologize.

Apology NOT accepted, Admiral Starthunder! :P

I could save the world with a My Pretty Pony brigade

It just might work... *hopes & wishes*

Thunder tends to agree,

Um, yeah I'd like to hear HIS side of this... this is important...

Don't play wag the dog! ;)

and while I tried to pass the offer to him, he decided much more quickly than I that sleeping and eating were a much better catalyst to world peace, right where he is now.

Sleeping and deleting doggie pictures on Blogger...

So we both decided to pass the nomination to office on to Zonkers the cat

Zonkers the cat is a total tramp and has slept with half of Washington.

I refuse to accept this!!

Hansgirl3 said...

A cat as president would work well. They're smart and aloof enough, yet affectionate enough to cover all bases.... including their waste. LOL

starthunder said...

you'll have to break it to zonkers pitt. i think she's setling in quite comfortably, except that one incident concerning the confusion over sleeping arrangements as illustrated in nob' recent video post.

i hope we dont go to war with all the countries that favor dogs tomorrow now :(

Darth Hiram said...

Kind of reminds me of Toonces the Driving Cat. I suppose as long as it doesn't have to drive anywhere ...