8.24.2007

Hello Thar!

jkthunder poses with all of her blogs. whatta mess!

Another day, another blog. But hey! We can post pictures, video, and do whatever the frak we want with the format here. Sending out invites right after this. Yeah... something else to do online. The galaxy is our space-oyster.

Right now, this "space" is completely open to view and comment (commenting even by non-members). I can change any of that, so we can vote and squabble on it all. I'll tweak out the format so it's more purty (which will surely be an ongoing process), but if anyone wants to get jiggy with design, I can hand over the reins. This is mostly for social purposes. It's amazing what I do when I get a long overdue day off (aka - what am I thinking making another one of these things??) :p

For now... check in here, in the comments, and say hi when you've signed on! Mention anything you'd like to see on this site, like links to stuff or whatever. Already got some Star Wars feeds up in the nav bar...

23 comments:

YZF said...

Yay first post!

Lisa S. said...

damn! You beat me.

starthunder said...

horse v monkey lizard. this could get interesting.

G76 said...

I'm in there at fourth! Hi guys!

Lisa S. said...

Interesting schminteresting! I'm stompin' that dude!

"You had an elephant. His name was Stampy. You loved him very much."

Sarlacc-Pitt said...

Hello!

Very cool. :) Nice job, jk!


Alright... who needs a drink?

*shakes margarita thingy*

:D

amidalooine said...

Present!

And as I just spent an entire day at an amusement park in 92 degree heat with a 100 degree heat index, I gotta go.

Nice place you have here, jk!!

starthunder said...

wait! it's not *my* place! it's ALL of ours!!

but i may need to hire a bouncer.

*chugs a margarita*

Sarlacc-Pitt said...

No need to hire a bouncer... I can do that, all of these tentacles will work out perfect. :D

*pours barjeditini*

nob01 said...

Lordin' it in Vegas right now - but I'll do something constructive when I get home.
I love you all - LOL

starthunder said...

look pitt... a unicorn!

*chugs barjeditini*


n0b - can't you sit still for ONE MINUTE?? :D :D


suddenly the lights go out for jkthunder and the last thing she remembers is a giant tantacle coming right at her

Lisa S. said...

Hi! Trying to blog about my visit w/Neil & Kuldip (sp??) but getting distracted w/my new email.

It's always something....

Sarlacc-Pitt said...

look pitt... a unicorn!

*chugs barjeditini*


Hey!

suddenly the lights go out for jkthunder and the last thing she remembers is a giant tantacle coming right at her

Ha Ha!

:D

Darth_Hiram said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darth_Hiram said...

Hey all ... how might I inquire to become a member of this fine site? If you'll have me!

starthunder said...

I'm contacting you through your blog so you can email me back DH :)

amidalooine said...

Good to see you, DH! Welcome to Bar Jedi....a wretched hive of scum and villany! :D

Darth Hiram said...

Thanks Ami ... feels like home! :)

Darth Hiram said...

Thanks for the link jk ... love the site!

Wifey said...

Wifey enters after a nice LOOOONG weekend at Cape Cod, having NO desire to work, and looks around for some familiar faces.

Hi there all from the Last Blogger.... another great job here, JK!

Airyoda said...

bOOM goes the dynamite!

starthunder said...

woo hoo! nice to see everyone rolling in. let the party begin!

nob01 said...

I'm bringin' the cherries.
And the little umbrellas.

I saw coffee coated peanuts in Ottawa last month - want me to bring them too?

If you need me I'm in the corner with the other filmakers - riffing on the films we haven't finished and practicing our Oscar speeches.