8.28.2007

Here I am!

Hi there, mates!

Clearing out a bunch of emails and found the invite... thought it was some sort of fluke from the last time an invite went out. Was there a reason we created a new one - I feel like I missed something! LOL =D

Well, anyway, here I am!

I am LOVING the pics of Ami's C4 artwork.... HA - been two years and I still need to get the RoTS posters framed and hung.

Gotta love life as it rushes right on by, eh?

LOVE the purple Bar Jedi, BTW, JK!

I don't have any cool pics to post so, so-long for now!

9 comments:

Wifey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wifey said...

... And I STILL can't figure out how to attach an avatar. =(

I'm such a loser! hahahahaha

I've attached it to my profile but, it doesn't come up here when I make comments!

=P

Wifey said...

Nevermind!

(I swear... I'm losing it!)

amidalooine said...

Hey wifey! Nice avatar! ;)

Darth Hiram said...

Yes .. very cool avatar! I think I need to find a new one .. any thoughts on where to look?

starthunder said...

DH - when i wanna browse for pictures, i will just use the google images search engine, type in whatever key word, and start browsing away. just type "star wars" in the search field and you'll get about a bajillion results.

hey wifey! i kept meaning to try and get in touch with you to make sure this went to the correct email address. i know you used the email i sent it to to register other places, so i just used that.

bloody good job with the avatar :)

Darth Hiram said...

awesome ... thanks for the tip,jk!

YZF said...

Hiya wifey!

Sarlacc-Pitt said...

Hello!

*fixes wifey a nice barjeditini*

Oh, and wifey... if jk says something to you about a unicorn, hold onto your drink.

:D