8.31.2007

AniMusic

Hey dudes!

I don't know if you guys have ever heard of or seen this before, but this is an amazing DVD (or 2!) for kids & anyone who happens to think music & animation is cool. It's called AniMusic. Matt just bought the first DVD for use in his classroom but we're sitting here watching it.

It's so hypnotic- the attention to detail is insane! We have just been sitting here mesmerized. They were showing some of Animusic 2 on PBS a few weeks ago which was where I saw it for the first time. Andrew loves it, too!!

I told Matt he should just play this for me at night to help me get to sleep!!

5 comments:

Sarlacc-Pitt said...

That's very cool! And all of those colored lights remind me of lightsabers. :D Very.. relaxing..

*yawns*


*falls asleep*

nob01 said...

Yep - we've had all these for a few years now - I see the DVDs in Fry's Electronics all the time.
My personal favorite is the pipes shooting the balls at the drums - crazy stuff - and awesome animation!

Hansgirl3 said...

Pretty cool stuff! I've seen one before, but they're one of those things that remain fresh, I think.

Lisa S. said...

Yes, "Pipe Dreams" is by far my favorite one BUT I wasn't sure that posting that video would "look" as impressive in the small window. Of course, all this stuff is WAY better on t.v.

The music can get a little cheesey, but at least it fits well with the animation.

We watched the pipes & balls about 5 times last night - you always find something new to look at!!

amidalooine said...

I'll have to show this to Case...who's not home right now because she has more of a social life than I do!! :D