8.26.2007

Sunday, Sweet Sunday




I just did something I haven't done on a Sunday afternoon in...ooohhh...months maybe, and in a location I haven't done it EVER. Get your minds out of the gutter, kids. I just took a nap on the swing on my deck. A NAP! For a whole hour! It was in the 90's recently, but today, after a big storm last night, it's absolutely amazing outside with temps in the 70's, and I just took a nap on a deck swing.

Life is freaking good. Even if it's just for today, life is good.

jk asked what we would like to see here. Hmmmmmmmm. Just each other for now. I'm easy to please!! Absolutely no pressure. Absolutely no expectations. Just our online buds hanging out and having a virtual drink.

If you want to add some Jason Bourne links, that would be fine, too! :D :D :D (I'm in the mood to watch all three of those films again!)

So in the interest of doing what we can't do at the OS, I think I'll dig up a picture of something fun to post...gimme a sec...hold on...there. Two of my C4 acquisitions, now framed and hung in what is my make-shift "office" (messy dining room that we don't have a dining room table in but desks and computers instead!). I'm not much of a collector, but I do have a few things lurking around this room....
So there you have it. Hanging out on a Sunday...ami-style... :)

7 comments:

starthunder said...

YEAY! i've been waiting for you to get a chance to CHILL! knowing you are getting some down time actually makes me feel more at ease too :p (i've also had a leeetle more time free up which is nice).

sweet lewt!! especially love the corrony print. he really rocks!

starthunder said...

I sooo want to change your title here to "Sunday Bloody Sunday"

:p

amidalooine said...

...I can't believe the news today. I can't close my eyes, and make it go away.....how long? How long must we sing this song? How long? How looOoooOooog?....

:D

Actually, i was thinking bout a song from Flower Drum Song...

Sunday, sweet sunday, with nothing to do. Lazy and lovely, my one day with you. Hazy and happy we'll drift through the day, dreaming the hours away...

I could go on, but enough song quotarrhea.

starthunder said...

quotarrhea? ewwwwww! :p

weird thing is (and i'm just remembering it now) - sunday bloody sunday was on while i was in a store last night. okay not so weird, but kind of a funny coinci-dinc. it was actually the same store i heard u2 in the *last* time i had a U2 song kind of day. that time - the song was bad, which is probably one of my all time favorite u2 songs - remember that blog i posted long ago? i totally want to make one of those star wars music videos with bad. some day :p

amidalooine said...

...but I still haven't found what I'm looking for...

Sarlacc-Pitt said...

ami, those are SO groovy!!

:D

Darth Hiram said...

awesome stuff, Ami!