9.17.2007

All of you, leave each other ALONE!

I don't know if anyone checks in on what's happening on youtube... I do intermittently. Just happened to catch the latest post 9/9 (the MTV VMAs) Brittany Spears trauma. The following videos contain strong language, so leave my uncle's sister's brother in law ALONE! (watch in descending order):
1 - Chris Crocker wants us to leave Britanny ALONE!

2 - Seth Greene wants us to leave Chris Crocker ALONE!

3 - Chris's dad wonders where he went WRONG...

4 - Perez Hilton just wants to be... left alone?

And there are a bajillion other similar video responses around youtube :P

3 comments:

starthunder said...

i must've scared everyone with these videos :P

Sarlacc-Pitt said...

OH MY GAWD. Those were hilarious! Thanks!

Lisa S. said...

Oh..... my......GAWD!! Pitt you stole the words right out of my mouth! LOL!!

Nope, no scaring. Just laughing!!