9.19.2007

All ye talk like a pirate day it tis. ArrrrRRR

This is it. The one day when you're supposed to talk like a pirate. I don't know why it's just today, since in my ye olde scroll o piratology it's okay to talk like a pirate every day!

Supposedly, these guys started it all, and surely on that blimey site tells all ye wanna know about talking like a pirate mateys.

That's about all I got, except a good excuse to post a pic of Jack. Can we make a Jack Sparrow appreciation day too?


Cross posted at 9FF4

8 comments:

YZF said...

Hooray for TLAPD!!!

Wifey said...

Ahoy!

Nice pic there....

A-hem. Where did we put those drool towels?

nob01 said...

Arrr, shiver me timbers, I be a day too late!

starthunder said...

avast! every day is talk like a pirate day! yesterday though, was more like post pics and talk *about* your favorite pirates. yo ho ho ho. going to get me some rum :)

Sarlacc-Pitt said...

Did I hear ya say rum? Forget it! Here, have a marrrrgarita! Arrr!

Darth Hiram said...

eeeeeyarrrrr ... waddaya mean it be just fer one day? If this 'ol pirate had his way ... oh never mind, 1 day is good!

amidalooine said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm....Pirates...

:D

Hansgirl3 said...

Yummy picture! :D *drool*