9.05.2007

An hour with George and Charlie

Could there be anything better? This was pointed to by Club Jade, which was apparently pointed to by Stooge - so thanks guys! I saw this on TV a long time ago, and tried to find it uploaded on the web. I seem to remember finding this when Charlie Rose episodes were on Google video, but for a fee. So thanks to youtube too, and to Google for owning youtube, and to The Charlie Rose show for making these accessible for free :)


And if one hour with George and Charlie isn't enough, move on to course two: an hour with George from the D5 annual tech and media conference.

3 comments:

Sarlacc-Pitt said...

Looks cool, I'll watch this later when I get home from work!

starthunder said...

OMG! Is your avatar a rocket gremlin pitt? whatever it is - its so cute and cool (that is... unless it wasnt meant to be cute of course LOL)


_____

You know, I have this weird dialogue in my head, that I've actually had since I was a kid and first saw Star Wars. This is largely thanks to my parents who were film buffs that allowed me this sort of critical thinking -

- I'm not sure if I'm more interested in the Star Wars saga than I actually am in George Lucas the filmmaker. I've heard, read and seen the story of Lucas the filmmaker so many times, and I can still do it again, over and over. Each time, I get something from it. I guess I can say as much about the saga.

But in George's case, there's something.. else. Maybe it's because he isn't fictional. I have found a lot of things, experiences and events in his life to be similar to mine in an uncanny way at times. I feel like I relate to his life so much... too much. But then again, maybe it's partly because I've looked at it so much:p I feel like a voyeur!

Sarlacc-Pitt said...

Haha!... glad you like the avatar, thanks! :D I LMAO when I saw it. It's a hedgehog with rocket engines, very bizarre, and *cute*! And yes, I always try to spread cuteness... hee hee! :p

I love that dialogue jk, sounds like a wonderful blog entry to me... :) Thanks for sharin'.

I love Charlie Rose and this was a great interview, thanks for posting this! I love hearing GL talk...

:D