9.23.2007

Ode to Thriller

This is all ami's fault. She posted the first video somewhere, and the web-junkie in me had some weird chemical/chain-reaction. Okay, maybe it's all youtube's fault, since when I followed her link, I saw all the "related video" on the page with crazy amounts of Thriller rip-offs! I couldn't resist posting.

Hey, it's that time of year anyway. Woo Hoo!

I guess ami's band did Thriller (I would love to see video of that!), and somehow a Congressman showed her the following video on youtube (the latter is something only ami can explain)... this is from a Phillipino prison. How the two leads (MJ and the girl-guy LOL!) is beyond me, but I gotta say - I have the same halter top the girl guy has, and he looks pretty darn good in it:


Speaking of bands doing Thriller, Pen State Blues did it too:


The nation of India saw it fit to do Thriller their own way:


Hmmm. There were a bunch of wedding Thrillers. Has this replaced the Electric Slide? I hope so! This one builds up, I promise ;):


A shorter wedding Thriller. This one is worth it just for the guy on the right's hair:


Of course, someone had to go and make a FULL version of Lego Thriller:


Just for reference - The original Thriller by MJ himself:

Online Videos by Veoh.com

If anyone finds any other cool Thriller versions - please post!! :D

4 comments:

Sarlacc-Pitt said...

Omigosh, awesome Thriller vids! Good times! :) And that music really takes me back... ooh, it's Fall, and Halloween is soon! I love Fall! Yay! I wanna dress up for Halloween. :D

starthunder said...

i wanna dress up for halloween NOW!! :D :D

Lisa S. said...

I used to have Thriller on vinyl! Awesome!!

amidalooine said...

Not only did our band do Thriller (I don't have video...damn), and our Congressmen steer me in the direction of that jail/Thriller video, but I also KNOW a kid in the Penn State Blues Band!

Do ya think me an' MJ are secretly related?